I had a blog once; four of them actually. On my study abroad trip to London in Fall 2008 I was required to keep a blog for two of my courses, plus I started one on my own. The origin of the fourth blog is still a mystery to me- I never remember starting it. They are all irrelevant however, because as of 11:09 this morning they have ceased to exist.
I was told by a friend of mine that "everybody blogs." I thought to myself hmmm...I mean... EVERYBODY? What would they write about? Although exciting things happen to me, my life is rather ordinary. It seems like everyone who would read a blog that I had written has already talked to me on the phone, text me, stalked my facebook profile or- here's a new idea- talked to me in person about whatever it is that I would blog about. Besides, all the blogs that I read are written by either incredibly talented people (cooking & music) or incredibly whitty people... or both. IT'S SO MUCH PRESSURE. Dallin and I are not overly interesting people, but I think we're funny.. so there's some potential there.
After having deleted my four failed blog attempts, today I begin my blogging experience with a clean slate! The world is my blog! ...or something. And although "we aren't blog people" I think we could be blog people.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment